Just a reminder – the numerical calculation standard does NOT have an in-class test. Instead, you either need to submit a video or show me your code in person by the due date of 6/20/18. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Once you turn it in, you can continue to improve and resubmit your calculation just like any other standard.
Here is how I will grade it:
- 1 point: There is a calculation, but it doesn’t work.
- 2 points: There is a calculation, it technically runs (no errors), but it doesn’t do what it is supposed to do.
- 3 points: A successful calculation for a constant velocity problem.
- 4 points: A successful calculation for a constant force problem.
- 5 points: A successful calculation for a problem with a non-constant force.