Some important things about lab reports:
- Whatever you do, you should turn in a lab report that is public. Meaning it should be online so that other students can read it. There are two likely options. First, you could make it a google document and then share it publicly. Second, you could make a blog (that is what I would do).
- What do you need to include in your report? Well, you obviously need describe what you did and what you figured out.
- The report should include uncertainty calculations.
- The lab should also include some sort of numerical model. It doesn’t have to in vpython, this could be in a spreadsheet.
- The basic idea of all labs is to show how some model agrees with experimental evidence.
Oh, you want some examples? How about this:
- Where is the accelerometer in an ipod touch?
- More projectile motion than you can shake a stick at
- Is This Reporter's Crazy Basketball Shot Real?