Of course you remember that you need to submit two things before October 21. Here are some important notes:
- First, whatever you have – add your thing as a comment in this post.
- If you have two different blog posts you want to count, that is fine. Just submit both links in the comments to the previously mentioned page.
- Submit the link to the post, not to the blog. For instance, this blog is at https://phys191.wordpress.com. This is not what you should submit. Instead submit a link to the post, like this: https://phys191.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/first-of-4-things/
- But what if you don’t have a blog post? What if you did some demo show for 4th graders or something? If that is the case, you should still post that as a comment. Describe what you did and how it went.
- What if you don’t submit something before the deadline? In that case, you will get a zero for those things.
- What can count for a “thing”? Here is the description from the syllabus. Basically, you can do anything that has some connection to physics. I am not picky.
- One last thing. If you emailed me a link, you still need to submit your link as a comment in that post.