Here are some notes in no particular order
- Due July 11
- You don’t have to submit a video (but you can). If you like, you can just show me your code in person.
- It doesn’t have to be in python. It can be in java, C++, BASIC, Fortran, or whatever makes you happy.
- What should you model? You want to have something with a force – a changing force is best, but do something you understand. Don’t try something too complicated – your first calculation should be easy. Here are some ideas:
- Projectile motion
- Mass on a spring
- A ball with air resistance
- Gravitational orbits
- Two asteroids starting at rest and then moving towards each other due to gravity (simpler than an orbit)
- You don’t need a visual component – you could make a graph or just print out a value.
- Don’t wait until the last minute.