Some important notes:
- Here is the syllabus.
- The rental book for this course is Giambattista 4th edition. But I will also be using my own material at https://trinket.io/rhettallain_gmail_com/courses/introductory-physics-with-python#/introduction/physics-and-python
- I have posted a page on the Standards for this course.
- I am going to assign homework by listing suggested problems for each chapter.
- Remember that the summer courses are FAST. Every two days of class is like a week during the regular semester. That means in two days you will have a week’s worth of homework. If you fall behind at the beginning it is very very difficult to catch up.
- Keep checking this site for updates, announcements, notes, and videos.