Here is the same thing I did in class today
This assessment is different. There won’t be an in-class test, but instead you will just turn in a video or show me your calculation in person (stop by my office). The assessment will be due by July 11 – but you can resubmit to get a higher grade if you need to.
Here is how I will grade this assessment:
- 1 point: you have something that looks like code with physics stuff
- 2 points: you have code that seems to make sense, but it doesn’t run without an error
- 3 points: you have a numerical calculation that runs – but it is super simple
- 4 points: a numerical calculation that is slightly more complicated and could also be reproduced without a computer (analytical solution)
- 5 points: a numerical calculation with a non-constant force